miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP ARE ALIVE IN THE ELISEO PINILLA RUEDA SCHOOL

Love and Friendship are alive in the Eliseo Pinilla Rueda School

“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” 
 
Benjamin Franklin-

While the United States and the European countries celebrate the Valentine’s Day in February; as Colombian we have our own love and friendship’s month in September. It is a tradition that involves games as the secret friend, the sweet friend and sending letters or cards to the beloved ones. The Eliseo Pinilla Rueda School has joined to this celebration with the design of love and friendship’s cards worked from the English class and exposed to be seen by everyone who visits the school. This is also a way to reject aggression or violence and tell people that our young generations want to paint a world full of peace, respect and overall tons of love for everybody.
Alba Milena Flórez González

English teacher. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario